General information The European Research Journal (EuRJ) is an international, independent, peer reviewed, open access and online publishing journal, which aims to publish papers on all the related areas of basic and clinical medicine. Manuscripts must describe original data that has not been published previously nor submitted for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts that adhere to the EuRJ submission guidelines and are deemed appropriate for the scope of the journal are sent to two reviewers who are specialists in the field. The members of the EuRJ Executive Editorial Board who discuss the suitability of then consider the reviewers’ comments each submission. The final decision for all submitted manuscripts rests with the Editor-in-Chief. Editorial Board of the European Research Journal complies with the criteria of the International Council of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME) , and Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The journal is published three times in a year (March, July, and November) Publishing Principles
- Original articles, case reports, invited-reviews and letter to the editors in any field of medical sciences published in English only.
- Articles that previously unpublished elsewhere and not in the review process in another journal for publication will be accepted.
- Articles that approved by the Editorial Board are entitled to be published after at least two relevant Scientific Advisory Board Members positive opinion. These boards have all privileges to make corrections and abbreviations that is not changing the content of the manuscript.
- Scientific and legal responsibilities of the article are those of the author.
- Authors must conform exactly to the research and publication ethics.
- The copyright of the article is owned The European Research Journal.
- No copyright fee is paid to the authors.